Welcome to our March Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on all things Spring to help you in the process of planning your wedding or event. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop. You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Peter Merkle at Chicago Wedding DJs on Natalie’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
Spring Wedding Planning Tips
When I think of spring I think of pastels, blooming flowers, birds chirping,warmer weather and new life. Here are some great tips for planning a spring wedding.
Consider using spring time animals such as birds, butterflies, bunnies and frogs in your wedding theme.
Use pastels mixed with bright bold colors. Enjoy spring blooms such as tulips, peonies, lilacs and hydrangeas. Mix it up with succulents and greenery.
Winter is finally gone and temps are warming up so why not wear short wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses.
Enjoy the weather why not have the ceremony and/or reception outside. Make sure to have a back up plan for bad weather.
The next stop is Kelly King at Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing on Natalie’s Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Ashley Rae at Ashley Rae Events
- Shaun Cox at A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events
- Kristi Richardson at Bloomed To Last
- Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer
- Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events
- Peter Merkle at Chicago Wedding DJs
- Katrina McCullum at Made of Honor Weddings
- Kelly King at Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing
- Rachel Huntoon at Ashford Manor Bed & Breakfast
- N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka
- Teresa Rhodes at Nearly Nesters
- Laurie Kuerlemann at Platinum Party Events Entertainment, Inc
- Katherine Shorter at Creating Awesomenessity
- Liz Coopersmith at Silver Charm Events
- Kimberly Parks at KP Photography
- Cindy Clearwater at Something Blue Virgin Islands
- Anshwa Lewis at SwaLaRue Events
- Nikki Michel at Ciao Bella Weddings
- Daphne Simpson at Elite Design
- Kelly Snyder at <a href=”http://southerncharmweddings.weebly.com/blog” target=”_blank”>Southern Charm Weddings