Are you engaged? Have you been putting off your wedding because of financial difficulties? Have you been hit by the economy? Do you just wish some miracle would just fall into your lap? Well this is your lucky day? Made of Honor Weddings along with some of Jacksonville’s elite vendors are going to grant one lucky couple their wish. You will win over $20,000 in vendor services towards your wedding!
You must be 21 years or older and engaged prior to the contest. Write a 400 word or less essay telling us why you and your fiancé’ deserve to win your wedding. You must submit a picture. You can also send a video 5 minutes or less to explain. We need to hear what has kept you from the alter? Everyone is having hard times so why should you be chosen?
The contest will end on April 10th. All submissions most be postmarked by April 10th. Five finalists will be chosen out of all the entries. A panel of judges will make the final decision on April 30th. All final entries will be verified. Good Luck!
Please read the Prizes and Contest rules, then make your submission:
The Winner will receive a wedding package, which includes the following sponsors:
Favors and accessories
Custom Aisle Runner
Parasol (Thank you)
To enter: Email email@example.com by submitting a picture with a small paragraph stating why you should win the “Wedding Wishes” Contest. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by 11:59 pm eastern time on April 10, 2009. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Made of Honor Weddings (MOH) and is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
Official Contest Rules:
1. The contest is open to anyone at least 21 years of age.
2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. Decisions of the contest are final – no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation for advertising purposes. The winner will be contacted prior to this use. All pictures and video becomes the property of Made of Honor Weddings.
5. The winner acknowledges that Made of Honor Weddings may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
6. Applicants must read contest rules, including contest entry date, how to enter, and prize(s).
7. MOH retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
8. MOH reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
10. Approximate value of prizes total over $20,000 in vendor services.
11. The Applicant must not have any vendors contracted
12. The Applicant must have money saved towards wedding
13. Sponsoring Vendors may have restrictions according the their service provided
14. Applicants must not have any felonies, finalist must provide a background check
15. One entry per couple.
*Applicant agrees that all final decisions are made by MOH and sponsoring vendors.
* All contestant’s contact information will be provided to the sponsoring vendors.
For submissions sent via email, please include name and phone number, an attached photo, and your entry information to email firstname.lastname@example.org. For video submission please limit to 5 minutes in DVD format or submit a link for youtube videos.