Here are some key questions to ask a during your visit:
1. Are there enough outlets for audio/visual equipment? Is the power supply sufficient for DJ and/or Band?
3. Will the room accommodate the number of people comfortably?
4. Are outside caters allowed?
5. Can you provide your own alcohol? If you do what is the serving charge per person?
6. If there are any renovations scheduled during your date, or will be finished before your date?
7. Do they provide linens and glassware? Can the linen colors be changed? What is the fee?
8. Is there handicapped facilities? Can a bride fit into stalls wearing a wedding dress?
9. Will there be any staff present on your date?
10.Does the venue supply janitorial service? If not how much time do you have to clean up? Is the time included in your reception time frame?
11. What is the hourly fee if your ceremony and/or reception runs late?
12. What is your deposit amount? Late fees? Is your deposit refundable?
13. Is there a private room or place the bride and bridesmaid can change?
14. Is there a kitchen available? Can food be prepared and/or stored there?
15. Do you have enough time to view the contract and make a decision?
These are some of the key questions to ask your venue manager. Always inspect the cleanliness of the site and the site grounds. If there is anything that concerns you be sure to mention it. Be sure to get a business card or email address and phone number, you may have a question after you have left the site. If you have a planner/coordinator have them review your contracts before you sign them if the service is offered. Remember this is a happy occasion and you shouldn’t stress. Have Fun!